Dr. Stephen Hobbs
Experience Navigator and Weaver with WELLthMovement.com
Stephen Hobbs is an experience-based educator (i.e., mentor, coach, facilitator, instructor). His lived experience is borne of international travel, shifting career foci, 30+ years of practical business mistakes and successes, writing and speaking, and listening to his mentors and coaches.
His work focus: Guide Next Fifty professionals to fully express their leadership legacy as they create well-living workplaces. And thereafter, carry this same legacy intention forward as fully express their eco-life legacy decisions – especially when introducing their grandchildren to the wonders and wanders of the outdoors.
Join Our Free Newsletter & E-Courses
Get instant access to the latest health, fitness, career, business and education news. PLUS receive free e-courses, webinars, specials and more!
His commitment: to encourage connection and confidence among executive, mid-level manager-leaders, staff, customers and clients to create and sustain the well-living workplace – places of work where people live and work well together.
Dr Hobbs serves as a decision facilitator, transition mentor, implementation coach and legacy celebrant. He is a self-published author of books like:
- Help Them Help YOU Manage-Lead
- Living Your Great Life
- Creating the Well-Living Workplace
- Co-Creating the Well-Living World
- Rafting With Your Team
- Managing-Leading Mentoring in the Workplace
- Managing-Leading Well-Living Workplace
- Managing-Leading Groups, Teams and More
- Managing-Leading Engagement and Recognition
- Managing-Leading Organization Culture
Dr. Hobbs is the co-creator of the strategy and organization culture tool and technique called TRIPIS (Transition Readiness; Issues and Initiatives; Plan of Action; Implementation and Insights; Shift and Sustainability). This technique has been used in development of small entrepreneurial businesses as it has been applied to $300M mergers and acquisitions.
He is looking to share his Wiggly-T Dance Model of management and leadership via his YouTube channel WELLthLearningTV by Spring 2016.
He enjoys walking – every day if he can – and cooking gluten free-lactose free meals. In 2014 he began his journey to work around the world – look for him to visit your community. He is an aWELLsome experience-based educator!
Legacy is for giving. It’s in you to share!
Creating the Well-Living Workplace
You will explore and discover ways to align vision, systems and people in creation of the well-living workplace. Learn and action ways to work within, without, between and together to develop and activate a place of work where you live and work well together.
Slow down and take the time to watch the videos, complete the activities, read the additional resources and write action steps to implement. In addition, involve others with your learning as you challenge each others’ ideas.
As a result you’ll implement a Plan of Action in the words of those involved. In doing so you touch their hearts. If you create a plan in your words, you touch their minds. For the well-living workplace to sustain itself, it requires the involvement of everyone’s head, heart and hands.
Enjoy the course as you:
- Create your well-living workplace framework to serve as a lean and agile touchstone for involvement
- Define your starting parameters of the well-living workplace model with input from everyone
- Frame your Imagined Future through describing and explaining your organizational mission, vision and values
- Use stories to focus people on the intended outcomes, direction and goals
- Identify the issues, initiatives and measures affecting your workplace
- Implement a plan of action with accountabilities and timelines
- Challenge the systems and processes you use every day
- Document insights as wise practices and inspired standards
- Celebrate outcomes with employees, customers and community
- Listen to learn, share to educate as you activate 1 through 9.
- Plus so, so much more!
And in doing so:
Clarify from consistency … clarify the way forward to ensure a consistent approach among those involved recognizing there are multiple ways forward as there are different groups of people involved
Collaborate from community … collaborate with employees and customers to create a community of significance that expresses iconic employee-customer experiences
Communicate from commitment … communicate through speaking, writing and listening for people to fulfill their commitments and if required recommit to actions beneficial to creating the well-living workplace
Contribute from confidence … contribute in ways to demonstrate the learning, decisions and actions necessary for people to confidently engage in the establishment and sustainability of the well-living workplace
Co-create from capacity … co-create the implementation and evaluation of the well-living workplace approach to grow individual, department, organizational and societal capacity.