Average Reading Time: 4 minutes and 43 seconds
Using water to clean the outside of the body is a well accepted fact of living. In an earlier time of history it was more commonly known that cleaning the inside of the body with water was the fastest way to lower a fever, alleviate abdominal pain and help ease any discomfort or ailment.
As far back as the Essenes we have seen the use of the enema to heal people from a plethora of diseases. There is in most cases only one disease, the disease of autointoxication.
Auto intoxication means, self-poisoning from one’s own wastes. This incomplete elimination of waste from the intestines and tissues leads to a cesspool of toxins within the body. The method for restoring pristine health is available to us through a process of self purification.
Often 90% or more of your ailments can often be improved or remedied through a thorough self purification program, in conjunction with the restoration of an alkaline tissue pH, a restoration of optimal amino acids, mineral, fatty acid, vitamin and other nutrient needs, your body will explode with energy. You really can feel like a million bucks! It just takes the right combination of ingredients.
Enemas: An enema uses a quart of water at body temperature mixed with your choice of herbs, coffee or mineral salts to accomplish the cleansing of the large intestine, also called the Colon. The enema solution can be one of the following depending upon what you are trying to accomplish.
1. Put a towel on the ground to lie on.
2. Fill the bucket and hang it no higher than door knob height. Any higher may cause too much pressure on the colon.
3. Open the tube and let all the air escape, then re-clamp it. Lubricate the tip of the enema tube with coconut oil or olive oil. You may lie down on your back, right side or kneel with your chest to the floor.
4. Find the position that you find most comfortable and insert the enema tip into your rectum. The Enema bag has a control valve to allow water to flow into the body or to stop the flow when you feel full.
5. Once you feel full you can stop the flow and see if the urge to eliminate goes away. The more water allowed in, the further into the colon you are able to reach the better. If your urge to eliminate is strong then shut off the value and remove the tip and sit on the toilet and eliminate.
6. Once elimination is finished you can return to performing the rest of the enema. Repeat this process until you have used all the water in the enema bucket.
Performing an enema each day of the seven to ten day cleanse or as needed to relieve constipation or some other such distress is a fantastic tool for healing that has proven itself for generations of people.
Wheatgrass Implant: After you have cleansed the colon with at least 1 gallon of water (4 buckets full) you can implant 2-4 oz. of fresh pressed wheatgrass. Your colon should be empty and the enema bucket should also be empty except for the small amount of wheatgrass.
Tilt the bucket at an angle so the wheatgrass is angled to easily go down the tube. Lay on your right side and watch the wheatgrass empty from the bucket. Stay there for up to 20 minutes if possible (you may want to lay on an inverted board and or read a book. Be sure to have a clock handy). You will eliminate huge amounts of mucus throughout the day. Don’t worry, it’s a good thing!
~ Professional Chef, Instructor and Detox Counselor at PureJoyAcademy.com, Lifestyle Counselor, Co-owner of Pure Joy Academy and Owner/Director of PureJoyPlanet.com Elaina Love began teaching raw food courses in 1998. She is a pioneer of low-glycemic and gourmet raw foods. She has created some of the recipes and everyday products which are used by professional raw chefs around the planet. Elaina has authored 3 popular recipe books, and is known for her “recipes that work!” In 2010, after 12 years of teaching, Elaina co-founded Pure Joy Culinary Academy. Since the academy opened, she has thoughtfully certified hundreds of students around the world. Each of these proud graduates now knows exactly how to be a raw food chef, and can instruct others around then–with an emphasis on Holistic Nutrition! Elaina has created the online "Raw Chef Certification" available exclusively here at the BodyMind Institute. Visit Elaina Loves' Pure Joy Academy here >
How to Learn Reiki: Do It For Yourself
Checking and Storing Raw Food for Optimal Freshness
MASTERCLASS: How To INCREASE Your Income As A Wellness Coach And Provider
Dr. Terry Willard
BodyMind Performance Certification Webinar with Elaina Love On Simple Detox Strategies
Today Is Intermittent Fasting Day
Pediatrician-Approved Natural Remedies For The Flu
Which Type Of Cleanse Is Right For You?
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
Join Our 7-Day Full Board Certification Immersion Trial
15hrs Of Sample Lessons From ALL 17 Courses!
Questions? Email: email@example.com,
or call Our Team at 1-888-787-8886 (M-F, 11am-7pm EST)