Join Malcolm Saunders as he interviews Yarrow Willard in his video series "Recreate Your Relationship With Food." Yarrow Willard is a Clinical/Master Herbalist. He is the co-visionary / formulator of the Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary and director of the Wild Rose College of Natural Healing.
About Yarrow Willard
Raised by herbalist parents, Yarrow Willard is a second-generation Herbalist and has been immersed in the world of plant medicine since birth. Yarrow has spent his life continually updating his knowledge and understanding with the "growing-edge" science of re-claiming wellness and vibrant living. His mission is to help cultivate a deeper connection with the natural world through sharing ways to create a seasonally tuned holistic approach to living.
As a speaker, Yarrow is highly engaging and funny, delivering rich content that marries science and old world knowledge. He speaks on health empowering practices with herbs, mushrooms, superfoods, advanced nutrition, sensory perception, natural alignment, and more. Yarrow has developed and brought to market a great number of successful herbal products and shares much content in his blog posts, articles, social media presence, and Youtube channel, with over 120 videos on plant medicine.
Tune in to this very intimate and animated conversation with Malcolm Saunders and Yarrow Willard as they share details from their personal journey with food, herbs, health, and nutrition. Listen in to gain insight and learn new strategies to help you on your path.
In this video you will learn
- Where the cutting edge of nutrition & holistic health is going
- How to avoid food and nutrition pitfalls & confusion by leveraging cultural wisdom
- How to take ancient knowledge and bring it forward into the future of our health (as well as what not to do)
- The concept of your body as an ecosystem and how best to nourish the community you are
- How & when Malcolm & Yarrow met, with a little fun synopsis of their friendship over the years
- The path of self-awareness & how it relates to food, nutrition and health
- The path of the healer, teacher and how to avoid getting stuck
And . . .
- What is Yarrow currently drinking as his daily brew... ?
Article By Malcolm Saunders
Founder: The Light Cellar, Calgary, Canada
Want To Learn More About Fermentation?
Here Are The 12 Fermentation Courses With Malcolm Saunders & Dr. Terry Willard
Here At The BodyMind Institute
Buy All 12 And Save 40%!