Top 10 For Nutritional Supplements
What is a good starting point for nutritional supplementation? What would be the top 10 things to add in either permanently, and the rest of it perhaps occasionally or when the body requires it?
Top 10 things to start with:
1. Wake up in the morning and say: “Today is The Best Day Ever!!!”
2. Reishi mushroom (either whole mushrooms for tea or freeze-dried reishi mycelium powders)
3. Berries (of all kinds including goji berries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
4. Fresh spring water from the source
5. Cacao (use cacao as a reward for yourself; performance that is rewarded will be repeated)
6. Seaweeds such as nori, dulse, kelp powder, etc. (very important for minerals and polysaccharides)
7. Fresh vegetable juice (celery-based)
8. Cultured food of some sort regularly (sauerkraut, kim-chi, etc.) for probiotics
9. Astragalus (more and more evidence is indicating that this may in fact be in the top 3 herbs in the world.
10. Chlorella (a complete protein micro-algae with growth factors, and 10% chlorophyll, the highest of any plant in the world)